Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thought Of the Day Dec. 10, 2010 (Here is 2 for you)

Before I jump into this Letme say this I'm sorry I missed a couple days in a row, but from time to time I miss a day or so for a few reasons; typically what happens is I will get busy doing my day to day life stuff, there may be a lot on my mind that day so its hard to focus, I often think of lots of Thoughts Of The Days but I don't feel like any are right or good enough to want to share that day, sometimes they just might not be clear enough too but I save them to hopefully share another day, work on so I can clean them up or maybe someday release as a book or something. When I dont think of a good thought to share I try to find a good quote I like but even then sometimes I have a hard time finding those too. So those days I have a hard time thinking of a good thought to share with you and cant find a good quote to share the next day I try to do a couple to catch up for the week. Any how I hope ya'll accept this appology and that you enjoy these two Thoughts Of The Day.

1st Thought Of the Day
If we have learned to truely be appreciative of we have then we don't have time to be jealous or worried about what others have or what others are doing and we're not...

2nd Thought Of The Day
Often times other people will see you doing well for yourself and try to pull you down or hold you back and other times you may see someone doing better than you but keep doing your job so you can stay on top or catch so you can pass them. Remember there are many stars in the sky and they all always shine even though there's one next to them or even when some burn brighter than other...

I hope you liked and enjoyed those. Tomorrow I hope to share 2 more with you. So As Always Be Easy til I return!