Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Celeb Crush Of Week (1st Week Of Jan. 2011)

Ok loyal readers and followers I am starting a new segment called Celeb Crush Of The Week. Once a week I will post a couple pics and their name I will mention a few things they may be recognized  from and I will explain why I have picked them to be my Celeb Crush Of The Week. This is just for fun and something to entertain you and me. I hope you all enjoy this new segment I know I will any how here it is and lets start.

Celeb Crush Of The Week
Name: Alyson Michalka A.K.A. Aly Michalka
Age: 21 (D.O.B. March 25, 1989)
Occupation: Singer, musician and actress
Best Known For: Starring in CW's TV show "HellCat" & In the band "78Violet" (Formerly Aly & AJ) (had american top  20 single "Potential Breakup Song")




Why did I pick her?:
Now I don't usually crush on blonds but occasionally one will catch my eye. Anyhow I found Aly in Maxim Magazine. She Is my Celeb Crush because I think she has very exotic look. She has very pretty eyes, her flat stomach is a big plus and long blond hair. Just all around great physique. I've also seen a few interviews with her and though she is gorgeous she still has a humble personality to me. I don't think I need to say more...