Thursday, January 13, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (2nd Week Of Jan. 2011)

Name: Christina Milian
Age:  29 (Sept. 21, 1981)
Occupation: Model, Singer, Dancer, and Actress
Best Known For: She Released 4 studio albums with hit singles; "AM to PM," "Dip It Low"(was possibley her biggest and most well know hit), "Say I," and "Us Against The World." She Starred in the Following movies; "Love Dont Cost A Thing," "Be Coo,l" "Pulse," "Man Of the House," "Bring It On All: Fight To The Finish," and "Ghosts of Girlfriends Passed"(a minor role in this)...





Why Did I pick her?: Now Christina Milian is This weeks Celeb Crush because she Tweeted me on twitter last week. Now it wasn't much it was just a confirming that it was really her. But it was still exciting for me Lol...But I have been following Christina since I seen her in  "Love Don't Cost A Thing" (about 2003) or when she did that song with Ja Rule I can't recall the song but I'm not sure which came out first but which everit was it lead to me paying attention to the other. Anyhow I've been paying attention to her career since! I hope to one day meet her(as I'm sure many do too lol). I think She's Got a really pretty Smile, quite possible the most perfect body type that I like in a female (check out her stomach abs or not still tight and fit), and really pretty skin complection! I don't think I need to say more just look at her! Well world hope you liked this weeks Crush and hope you continue to check my T.O.T.D.'s and this whole blog in General please continue to help this grow and Be Easy til I return...