Thursday, May 5, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (May Week 1)

Celeb Crush Of The Week

Name: Salma Hayek
Age: 44 (Sept. 2nd, 1966)
Occupation: Actress, Director, Producer
Best Known For: many films she appeared in. Salma hasnt not had the starring role but she is very well noticed in many films. "Dust Til Dawn" "Grown Ups" "Fool Rush In" and many more...








Why Did I Pick Her: I pick Salma for two reasons. One is today is Cinco De Mayo so I felt like a mexican celeb would be fitting. Two hands down she is one of the hottest women to hit the big screen. Even at 44 and having a toddler she is still hot.  She is definately a milf  with a volumptious body. I been watching "Grown Ups" this week so she has been on my mind and she looked great it in. Oh by they way Im not one for accents but she gets a pass with hers. Well this concludes my Celeb Crush of the Week. One last thing all month long I will have a mexican Celeb each week in honor of Cinco De Mayo...Just something for fun until next time world be easy...