Sunday, May 15, 2011

Quote/Thought Of The Day May 14th, 2011

Hey everyone sorry I haven't posted these in a few days. I've had something of a off week for me. Although on the plus side I do have three for you to catch up for the day I have been missing. Also soon I will be posting my Celeb Crush Of The Week. I hope you like these quotes and thought until nextime world be easy...

Quote Of The Day

(# 1)
"Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits"
~Thomas Edison~

Thought Of The Day

(# 2)
We get one life to live so let's make sure we enjoy it and appreciate all the things we have and can cuz this is the only life we have to live and enjoy...

Quote Of The Day

(# 3)
"Always be yourself express, yourself have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it"
~Bruce Lee~