Saturday, May 21, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (May Week 3)

Celeb Crush Of the Week

Name: Paula Deanda
Age: 21 (Nov. 3rd, 1989)
Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress
Best Known For: her hit song "Doing Too Much" feat. Baby Bash and she Starred in the MTV Movie "My Super Sweet 16." Oh and she did appear as a Celeb Guest On Nick Canons "Wild Out."





Why Did I Pick Her: Well again for this months theme of mexican celebs. Their are not too many to choose from but the ones that are I must say are simpley beautiful and hot! haha Anyhow I've been a fan of Paula's since I heard her voice on "Doing too Much" feat Baby Bash. I was blown away by her voice especially since she was only 15 at the time. I wish she would release another album. I do follower her on twitter which is where I found a couple of these pics. She is now 21 she is still recording and performing but I have not heard about a follow up CD to Her Debut Cd Paula Deanda. Anyhow she makes my list cause she hase that athletic body nice skin complection pretty long hair and she has a few cute tattoos. Well That concludes my Celeb Crush Segmeant for this week I hope you all liked and enjoyed this one stay tuned to see who make my list for next week.! Until next time world be easy...