Sunday, May 15, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (May Week 2)

Celeb Crush Of The Week
Name: Eva Longoria
Age: 36 (March 15, 1975)
Occupation: Actress, Model
Best Known For: Her role on "Desperate Housewives" as Gabrielle Solis. She has been in a few movies and a couple small roles on a few other TV shows but most reconize her from "Desperate Housewives" more than any other role.






Why Did I Pick Her: Some of you may remember I was concerned not having any latina celeb crush's well I decided for the month of May I would pick nothing but Mexican celeb crush's to hold it down for my Mexican heritage and followers. I felt it was fitting since May has a fairly well known Mexican holiday (Cinco De Mayo). So Eva makes my list because she is simpley a bombshell. Recently she got a divorce from her Basketball husband Tony Parker. Eva hales from Copus Christi, TX (which is also the same city where Mexican singer Salena is from). Eva's  height 5'2, weights 105 lbs, and measurements 30-23-33. I really don't have much to say about Eva other than she is flat out a sexy bombshell and her pictures and vitals speak for themselves I don't think I need to elaborate anymore then them. That concludes this week's Celeb Crush Of the Week. Stay tuned to see my next celeb crush and to read my thoughts and quotes please keep reading and spreading the word of my blog to your friends and family. You know the drill world be easy world until I return...