Thursday, April 14, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (April Week 2)

Celeb Crush Of The Week

Name: Michelle Trachtenberg
Age: 25 (October 11th, 1985)
Occupation: Actress
Best Known For: her roles as Dawn Summers in the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2000-2003) and as Georgina Sparks in Gossip Girl (2008-Present). She is also known for her movie roles Euro Trip (2004), Ice Princess (2005), Black Christmas (2006) and 17 Again (2009).
 
 







 
 

Why Did I Pick Her? Well recently I picked up a back issue of Maxim. She Graced the cover of Maxim for March 2011. I think she look really hot in her pictures. If you haven't notice by now I'm a sucker for woman with pretty eyes. I think Michelle Trachtenberg's green eyse are real pretty and work well for her with her black dyed hair. She kind of has a exotic look with her pale skin, green eyes and dark black hair. Now I normaly like women with tan or just more color to them but this combintation that Michelle gives is nice. It is something new and different from my normal taste. Before she dyed her hair I still thought she was very pretty. I first began to notice her when she was in Euro Trip back then she had light brown hair and her look then was a bit more wholesome like the girl next store. Now days she gives a edgier and sexier appearance and I like that look from her as well. In interviews I've seen her in she seem like a fun person which always is a good thing in my book. Well that concludes my Celeb Crush of the week for this week. Until Next time World enjoy and be easy world....