Thursday, April 7, 2011

Celeb Crush Of the Month (For March)

Celeb Crush Of the Month For The Month Of March


Ok well another month has passed so I am forced to pick a Celeb Crush of the Month. Well For the Month of March I pick Gloria Velez. Now many may not consider her a celeb but I do. I do because if you are into the hip scene you know who she is. She Raps, sings, and models. Now as I say everytime its hard to pick the one celeb crush I like the most for the month but she wins because she interacts with people on her twitter and from her tweets she seems rather smart and about her hustle. So beauty and brains is what was the winning combination and what wins this month Celeb Crush Of The Month. Not to take away from the other lovely ladies that were in the Celeb Ccrush of the week catagory Gloria honestly tweeted me back when I told her she was in my blog and really sealed that deal for me it made my day she was interacting with me and said she would check my blog out. Her interaction and shout out really set her above the rest this month...Until next time world be easy hope you enjoyed this entry...