Friday, April 8, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (Week 1 April)

Celeb Crush Of The Week

Name: Olivia Wilde
Age: 27 (March 10th, 1984)
Occupation: Actress, Model
Best Known For: Well She isn't known for any roll in particular but she was in several movies such as; "The Girl Next Door" (Kellie), "Alpha Dog" (Angela Holden), "Year One" (Princess Inanna), "Tron Legacy"(Quorra)...She was on a couple TV Shows "The OC" (Alex Kelly) and "House" (Remy Hadley)...









Why Did I Pick Her? Truth Be told I have never heard of her nor seen her until I went to the Grocery store last week and seen her on the Cover of cosmo. A friend had told me she was pretty hot and after seeing for my self I have to agree!...I like the long dark hair and something about her eyes make her feel exotic. Hope you enjoyed this pick as much as me stay tuned for next weeks crush and keep reading my blog for my thoughts and quotes until next time be easy world...