Saturday, April 30, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (April Week 4)

Celeb Crush Of the Week

Name: Hayden Panettiere
Age: 21 (Aug 21st, 1989)
Occupation: Actress, Model, Singer
Best Known For: most people may remember Hayden from "Remember the Titans" she was the coaches daughter, but now days she is probably most reconized for her starring role in the TV Series "Heros" or her other movie starring roles like "Bring It On All or Nothing" and "I Love You Beth Cooper." Oh and some may also know her from modeling for Cadies products...






Why Did I Pick Her? I picked Hayden Panettiere this week because I recently seen her on a latenight TV show giving a interview about her role in "Scream 4" and because I watched Scream 4 she has been on my mind since.  She has a great atheletic body, pretty eyes and though she is still sexy she is also very girl next door. She is one of the few young female actresses who does not have their personal business all over the internet or having bad press around her. So she definately makes it high on celeb Crush list. She is very talented in her singing and acting. I don't know what else to say keep looking out for her I think her career hasnt even peeked yet she still as alot more to offer us so keep watching out for her. So until next time world you know the motto Be Easy....