Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (April Week 3)

 





Celeb Crush Of The Week

Name: Rosario Dawson
Age: 31 (May 9th, 1979)
Occupation: Actress, Singer, Writer
Best Known For: acting and playing in many roles (big and small). Alot of you may remember seeing her for the first time in the movie Kids. Her better known roles where in  "He Got Game" (Lala Bonilla 1999), "Light It Up" (Stephanie Williams 1999), "Josie and the Pussy Cats" (Valarie Brown 2001), "Sin City" (Gail 2005), "Rent" (Mimi Marquez 2005), Clerks II (Rebecca "Becky" Scott 2006), Seven Pounds (Emily Posa 2008) and many more.

Why Did I Pick Her? Well I was watching my favorite latenight talk show Lopez Tonight and Rosario Dawson was a guest on the show. Now I've been a fan of hers since I noticed her in "He Got Game" I like her long dark hair with her skin completion. She is very talented and smart. She can sing and showed that in the movie "Rent" and also did a collab with Prince which he called her and asked her to do with him. Rosario has a sex appeal to her that I can't quite place my finger on what it is but she still mantains a girl next door kind of feel at the same time too. From watching her interview she is a thrill seeker, smart and a little politically charged. with all of that said and mixed together is what makes me pick Rosario Dawson for my Celeb Crush Of The Week and why she always makes my celeb crush list. Well that concludes my Celeb Crush Of The Week I hope you enjoyed it and until next time world be easy...