Thursday, March 31, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (Week 5 of March 2011)

Celeb Crush Of The Week

Name: Carla Gugino
Age: 39 (Aug. 29, 1971)
Occupation: Actress
Best Known For: Her role in "Son In Law" where she co-starred with Pauly Shore. She is also reconized for her role as Michael J. Fox's first love interest in the sitcom "Spin City." She is most recently reconized for being in the showtime show "Californications" as David Duchovny's Lawyer. She has appeared in many other movies and tv shows as well...







Why Did I Pick Her? Well I like to watch the showtime show "Californications" and well I seen Carla Gugino on there and she still looked great. I seen her for the first time in the movie "Son In Law"  and again on the TV show "Spin City."  She also had a small role in the movie "Sin City" where she bared all and again looked good.  The thing I like most about Carla Gugino is she has a great body pretty eyes. She gives the girl next store vibe with her looks but she does have that small look in her appearance that gives the rebel or devilish side that is hot too. She doesn't work as often as other actresses but I always appreciate seeing her in all her works for the eye candy and she's not a bad actress either. Well that concludes my Celeb Crush Of The Week segmeant for this week until next time Be Easy...