Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thought Of The Day March 25th, 2011

Just a heads up this week I've been doing double thoughts or quotes or one of each to catch up for this week and last week. Same as my celeb crush I did two to make up for last week. anyhow here is the Thoughts for today I hope you like and enjoy them please tell your friends and family to read them if you think they may like reading the things I share. Well until next time world be easy...

Thought Of The Day

(#1)
When we hold ourselves back from doing our best we are only preventing ourselves from reaching our full potential...

(#2)
Sometimes we must ask ourselves if today is the day we are finally going to win, then are we doing our best to get and deserve that win? We must be willing to work hard for that win to deserve it...