Monday, March 28, 2011

Thought/Quote Of The Day Catch Up March 27th, 2011

As I said I would I finally caught up on my thoughts and quotes! So after today I will go back to just one a day  again. I hope you like these and enjoy them. Please tell your friends and family about these and I shoud have my celeb crush of the week up tomorrow...And as always Be easy til I return here are the thoughts and quotes.....

Thought Of The Day

(#1)
Often we have a vision or a dream and people may not understand, see or get your vision or dream so just entertain them til they do. Keep pushin forward...

Quote Of The Day

(#2)
"What matters most is not ur competence but ur character! There are many productive, rich, heartless fools in the world #integrity #rules"
~Rev Run~

(#3)
"Don't let this world punk u or scare u .. Real eyes,, Realize,, REAL LIES"
 ~Rev Run~

(#4)
"You can't be let down if you don't let them pull you up to drop you. #ChooseWisely"
~Angela Simmons~