Friday, March 4, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (Week 1 of March)

Celeb Crush Of The Week

Name: Garcelle Beauvais (-Nilon)
Age: 44 (November 26, 1966)
Occupation: Actress & Model
Best Known For: her role on the Jamie Foxx Show as Fancy. She was also the leading lady and eye candy in a couple music videos such as R. Kelly's "Down Low" and Luther Vandross "Take You Out"




Why Did I Pick Her? Well I was watching TV this past weekend and seen her on The Jamie Foxx Show and I was reminded how pretty she use to be. I looked her up and seen she is 44 has twins and a 18 yr old and she still looks hot. She also was in playboy at the age 40 so that should contest to how hot and beautiful she is still after the years. Well She was my Celeb Crush for the 1st week of march hope you like and agree stay tuned to see who makes my list for next week. til I return Be easy....