Friday, March 4, 2011

Thought Of the Day March 1st-3rd, 2011 (Catching Up)

Ok let me start by appologizing I've been incredibly busy with my music stuff. I've shot 3 music videos, had recording sessions, been working and been preparing for my visit to Dallas, Tx that is coming soon. We are taking a promo tour trip trying to set some things up for the summer. I  will tell you about that later but for now here are my thoughts of the day and quote hope you like and enjoy be easy til I return....

Thought Of The Day

Don't only be readily waiting to take oppertunities but also be ready and willing to make some too...

Quote Of The Day

"When you feel that you have reached the end and that you cannot go one step further, when life seems to be drained of all purpose: What a wonderful opportunity o start all over again, to turn over a new page."
~Eileen Caddy~

Thought Of The Day

Always remember we are worthy of everything good. We need to Believe in ourselves. Because when you do, miracles can happen...