Friday, March 25, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (Week 3 & Week 4 Of March 2011)

Ok as you know I'm a week behind on this so I've been doing multiple posts this week to catch up for last week so why would my celeb crush's of the week be any different this week? Well I know Im even late on this week but here are the Celebs I picked for last week and this week I hope you enjoy and I will have more a new 1 next week. I hope you like and enjoy this. Til I return be easy world...

Celeb Crush Of The Week (3rd Week Of March 2011)

Name: Gabrielle Union
Age: 38 (Oct. 29, 1972)
Occupation: Actress
Best Known For: Her role as a cheerleader in "Bring It On" (the original movie staring opposit of Kirsten Dunst & Eliza Dushku), the oldest and mean older sister in "Deliver Us From Eva" (Starred with LL Cool J), the ex/new Girlfriend "Breaking All The Rules" (starred with Morris Chestnut & Jamie Foxx), FBI Agent/little sister Marcus Burnett in "Bad Boys II" (starred with Martin Lawrence & Will Smith) and many more movies. Early in her career she poped us a extra in several TV sitcoms ("Sister Sister", "The Smart Guy" and more)



   























Why Did I Pick Her? Welll truthfully I picked her because she came to mind because she recently joined twitter. I seen alot of celeb tweeting how she joined so she was on my mind. Now I've notice Gabrielle Union before she had a house hold name like she does now. I like her pretty smile, great body, pretty skin complection and from the roles she takes for acting she seems like she may have some sass in her which can be hot soo long as it aint bi**hy.  She seems nice and down to earth in interviews and sort of gives that girl next door from time to time...

Celeb Crush Of The Week (4th Week Of March 2011)

Name: Hilary Duff
Age: 23 (Sept. 28th, 1987)
Occupation: Actress, singer, fashion model, songwriter, fashion designer, film producer, spokesperson, author
Best Known For: Before Disney had Miley Cyrus and the world had "Hanna Montana" craze there was Hilary Duff and she was known for her role On Disney's "Lizzy McGuire."











Why Did I Pick Her? Well now Hilary Duff has been the girl next door since she stepped on the hollywood scene. Even after she turned 18 she went a little sexier with her music and acting roles but still hasn't stepped over the line trying to cross over to the trashy sex side. She crossed my mind because I haven't seen her since she did her maxim spread but I still felt she was celeb crush worthy. I hope everyone enjoyed these two celeb crushes for this week stay tuned to see who makes it next week and to ready my thoughts and quotes. Be easy world til I return...