Friday, March 25, 2011

Quote/Thought Of The Day March 24th, 2011

Again if you don't know I'm posting multiple thoughts and quotes to catch up for last week. I may put a few more up some days than others to catch up if the mood should strike me. Any how here is the Thought and Quote of The Day for March 24th I hope you like it and enjoy. Remember spread the word of these so more people can read and follow them. after all this is why I do them. And as always Be easy til I return....

Quote/Thought Of The Day

(# 1st Posting is a quote 3.24.11)
 "My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and my talents and I lay them both at his feet."

~Mahatma Gandhi~


(2nd Posting is a Thought 3.24.11)
We too often wait for validation from others to believe in us before we believe in ourselves...Stop it we are who we are with or without others realizing it. Be confident in ourselves and who we are...