Thursday, March 10, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (Week 2 Of March)

Thought/Quote Of the Day Update (where they have been)

Ok Before I reveal My Celeb Crush of the week, I want to say Yes I know I'm behind on my Thoughts Of the Day and Quotes Of The Day. Im sorry I've really busy. I had to shoot and edit another music video(I also Directed it). It came out great looks like a feature film type video. I'm really proud of it and impressed myself. I out did my last video. If you want to see it just goto www.youtube.com/TeamVMP and subscribe you will see all the videos I worked on and put out. Anyways the new video I put together was for a Good Swag Ent. Artist JYung History he featured Bo Dean on the song. The Song is called "Road to Success" youtube it check it out! like it coment and all that good Jazz! Anyhow moving on I've also been busy writing and recording for my newest project "Welcome To My Dream" It is almost done I'm putting the final touches on it. It is set to release Sunday March 27th, 2011. This is a highly anticipated mixtape I have a fresh new sound and delievery with my flow. From the leaks people have heard I've been getting great reviews I can't wait for the rest of the world to hear it. I have been also trying to prepare for trip to Dallas, TX my team and I are going down there to do a couple shows, record and shoot a video. We are hustling big time to make a big bag. We still have more videos to come too. Well enough of my life update back to your regularly scheduled program of My Celeb Crush of the week. I hope you enjoy who she is...

Celeb Crush Of The Week
Name: Gloria Velez
Age: 32 (December 18, 1978)
Occupation: Model, R&B Singer and Rapper
Best Known For: Appearances in multiple music videos for Jay Z's "Big Pimpin" and Ja Rules "Holla" video and many more. She was once signed under the Cash Money Imprint but that deal fell through and she records for herself with her own studio and label.

Why Did I Pick Her? Well Recently while reviewing My Celeb Crush's of the week from weeks past I felt I was lacking the presence of some latin & hispanic females. Yes I realize Christina Milian has made the list of Celeb crush's and I know she is Cuban but I think most people think of her as a black woman. Anyhow I wanted to have a beautiful hispanic female on my list. And I also follow the beautiful Gloria Velez on twitter. She is not only beautiful and sexy she is rather smart. She shares alot of knowledge and talks to lots of people on twitter. Recently she tweeted a pic of her newly dyed hair and it looked great and made me pick her this week. She also shares lots of pics of herself on her day to day life on twitter and shows herself after leaving the Gym and she just looks great. I like her hustle and motivation. Gloria is always on the move and booking thing to further her career. I wish the best for her and her career and hope she continues her hustle. Well that concludes my Celeb Crush Of the week so stay tuned next week to see who makes it and If you follow and read for my thought and quotes I will hopefully catch up on them for the week soon. Well be easy and take care til I return.