Monday, February 7, 2011

Catching Up on Everything...(from Jan. 30th- Feb. 5th, 2011

Ok I know many people are upset and wondering where have I been with these. Well I caught a nasty virus and my computer was hacked and a whole lot of technical stuff was going wrong. Well Im back and runing now and I will catch up on my thoughts and quotes for the week, I will announce the celeb crush of the  month for Jan. and say my celeb crush for this week all in this post. So here it goes hope ya like and enjoy.

Quote Of The Day

"You got a dream, You gotta protect it, People can't do something themselves They wanna tell you "You can't do it" You want something Go out and get it period" ~Chris Gardener (Will Smith)~

Thought Of the Day

Fighters are trained to fight a certain way and often lose not cuz the other fighter was better or 'cause they didn't know what to do but 'cause they stopped fighting their fight and started fighting their opponent's fight. We can apply this Life as well, Tho Life is tough and we can get lost in it if we can remember to keep fighting our fight and fighting for what we want we can win a lot more and we'll b ok...

Thought Of the Day

We may find ourselves seeking redemption but we can not do so by ignoring wat made us fall. We need to remember and embrace it so we don't make the same mistakes...

Quote Of The Day

"I aint dead, I aint scared, I aint run, no matter wat, still I stand" ~TI~ (I picked it cuz I see it as inspiration)...

Thought Of the Day

Happiness is a state of mind. If we can learn 2 truely appreciate what we have Happiness will follow...

Quote Of The Day

"The Hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain or depressed. But this no cost remedy is a necessary first half step to start on the road to recovery" ~Allen Klein~

Celeb Crush Of The Month

Now this is a difficult task all the ladies are beautiful but I had a a tie between Aly Michalka and Christina Milian!! I know I was only suppose to pick one but I have good reason for picking both and its my blog so I can do what I want lol. Aly is just simpley beautiful! She has a great body, smile  and eyes! She is a complete package. Christina held on strong with the same features but I made it a tiedwith Aly because she shouted me out on a twitter convo  we had and she just a been long time crush for years.(Aly would have won if wasn't for that twitter convo because Aly is fresh face for me and is beautiful)...


Aly Michalka

Chrstina Milian



Celeb Crush Of the Week (Week 1 Of Feb.)

Name: Emma Stone
Age: 22 (Nov. 6 1988)
Occupation: Actress
Best Known For: Her Role in SuperBad as Jewels. She was also starred In "Easy A" and she was a co-starlet in "Zombieland" and "House Bunny"







Why Did I Pick Her? Well I noticed she was pretty when I seen her in SuperBad and gradually as I seen her in other roles my crush just grew. She took her look and sex appeal to new level in "Zombieland" and "HouseBunny." I like her voice when she speaks and she has that true girl next door look to her and she really plays the role of the girl who doesn't realize she is pretty really well which I like the down to earth feel she gives...

Well that concludes my catch up blog Hope you all enjoyed it and continue to read my blog. Until Next time world be easy...