Friday, February 25, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (Week 3 of Feb. 2011)

Name: Olivia Munn
Age: 30 (July 3rd, 1980)
Occupation: Actress, Model, Presenter
Best Known For:  being a G4 TV host and her Comic Con apperances  (This is where she really started turning heads when she put the Wonder Woman costume on one year and since then has been in the spotlight a little for her hotness/sex appeal She has also made the maixim hot 100 a few times as well for this outfit)









Why Did I Pick Her? Well when I first discovered who she was she was in maxim hot 100 and I didn't know who she was and really wasn't too impressed by her, but the more I see the more I think she is pretty. Though I feel like she can have a overbarring personality in her interviews, I like that she seems to be herself and fun loving. I recently seen her on the cover of Maxim checked her pictures out and read her article so that is why she came to mind and made my list this week. And if you don't by now I'm a sucker for pretty women with dark features(tans & dark hair). Well That concludes my Celeb Crush of the week this week. Keep tuned in to see who else make my list next week. Until next time be easy...