Monday, February 7, 2011

Celeb Crush of The Week (4th Week Of Jan. 2011)...

Name: Kristen Stewart
Age: 20 (April 9th, 1990)
Occupation: Actress
Best Known For: Her role in the Twilight movie Franchise. She Plays Bella Swan. But Kristen was in a few other movies whe may be reconized from like "Adventureland" and She has also was in a movie where she played Joan Jett (the movie was The Runaways).








Why Did I Pick Her? Well she makes my celeb crush list not so much because she has  overly aamazing body or  an exotic look to her but more of the fact that she has a subtle sex appeal. She just a pretty girl who seems no matter what she does or wears she can make it work and look good on her. She gives me that girl next store feel. Not the Girl next that is the all american sweet heart but girl next door who you don't realize how pretty she has been until it almost too late to act.

Well that concludes my celeb crush of this week. Look to see who will make it next week. Oh yeah and I will be picking the celeb crush of the month from the 4 ladies I picked for this month. this is a new segmenat I am adding. Keep reading my thoughts of the day and quotes! I hope you liked this and it entertained you and As always Be easy til I return...