Friday, February 25, 2011

Celeb Crush Of The Week (Week 4 of Feb. 2011)

Name: Leighton Meester
Age: 24 (April 9, 1986)
Occupation: Actress, Singer. Song writer and Model
Best Known For: Her role on Gossip Girl as "Blair Waldrof" and most recently the star of the movie "The Roommate"


 







Why Did I Pick Her? Leighton has caught my attention this week because recently I heard she sings too. So I youtubed her music and seen a video to a song she did with Robin Thicke called "someone to love" The song in my opinion isn't bad her vocals are a little low but not my story. In the video I felt she seemed very sensual and I liked it. I have seen her on Gossip Girl and she plays the uptight rich snob girl well and feel as though she possibley may be that way to some deegree in real life. I have seen interviews she seems nice and to have a happy and serious personaily. Which I like. I like the realness she has. But her video showed a different side to her. A different one from what I've known of her prior. The edgier and sensual look worked for me. I would like to know more about her after seeing all this so I can't to see how her career plays out. Well that concludes my celeb crush for this week. Be easy til I return...