Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Celeb Crush of The Week (Week 2 of Feb. 2011)

Name: Tia Mowry (Hardrict)
Age: 32 (July 6, 1978
Occupation: Actress
Best Known For: Being a twin. She was a childhood Actress with her sister (Tamera) on a sitcom called "Sister Sister" The show ran for a total of about 6 years (She played Tia Landry she was the smarter twin). Most of her early acting was always along side her twin sister. It wasnt until their adult years they seperated in their careers. Tia is now a star on "The Game." She Plays the Role of Melanie Barnet aka Melanie Davis (she is the girlfriend/wife of a football player). The show ran for 3 years and was canceled and now has been picked back up by another network (BET).






Why Did I Pick Her? Every  show I've ever seen her act on I thought she has been pretty. She usually plays a good down to earth kind of person and in interviews seems to be the same way. In my book thats good enough for me. She makes my list this week because I watch "The Game" and I like her character she is the good girl with a freak in her and is kind of clumsy at times but over all I like the eye candy she brings to the show. She has a pretty smile nice body and I like her skin complection. I've seen her hair in many styles and it always works for her.

That concludes my Celeb Crush of the week for this week stay tuned for who will appear next week! I appologize I didn't post a thought or quote today but tomorrow I will try to do two for ya'll and as always take care and be easy til I return.